Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The fun of it!!!

I started revising, and doing my outline, with renewed enthusiasm last night.

Yes, it is late to start an outline, but I love Stephen King’s advice, just write. So, I let the story take me where it may and then I go back and outline, and edit, and edit, and edit.

Since this is envisioned as a five book series, I need to plunge in the water now and outline the other four books. It is the only way I can make sure this, the first book, ends in the way it should.

I’m just happy this is feeling like fun again and not drudge work. I love the discovery process. Told you, long ago, that I’m a day dreamer and I love making up stories. So, I’m off to it.

Good day writing to you all.

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Wow, you're going to outline five books at once?

I hate outlining, but if I don't do it, I write myself into a big rambling mess. But sounds like for you it's fun!

Dive in and have a blast!

SAVanVleck said...

I did not find outlining fun until I had a good part of my story established/written.

Now, it's become kind of fun.

Go Figure!!!