Thursday, January 22, 2009

Deaf Resource Library link for creating Accessible pages

This is just a quick post. I am taking the tree down, moving the weight bench inside (it has been on a screened in porch, so not getting used by me), and working on my web page.

Since I needed to type up information for my new web site, I decided to use those pages as my accessibility pages. I wanted to check on an HTML tag, so I went onto Google and found a page I just have to share with you.

Creating Accessible HTML is from the Deaf Resource Library and by Karen Nakamura. It really puts it in concise form.

Topics include hearing impairment, visual impairment, mobility impairment, economic accessibility, and educational accessibility. These are short paragraphs, explaining the whys in simple terms.

No comments: