Saturday, October 23, 2010

I have joined the age of technology

I AM ON HIGH SPEED!!!!

Excuse me for yelling, but it's so exciting. We tried it out for a month, with Verizon's USB port WiFi and it works.

That little USB port thing-a-ma-bob has become the most sought after item in our house. My custody is days, JCountry gets it earlier evening, like 3pm, and JediKnight gets it after work, which can be as late as midnight. So, it gets hung on doorknobs around the house (Not meaning, do not enter) meaning, "I'm done. Your turn."

I can see a movie clip and even look at all the forwarded junk certain relatives send out. If I want.

So, hopefully, I will become a regular blogger here again. Although, I picked up another watcher in my absence so I really think there may be a thing to this being paid not to blog.

My current status is a headache from rewarding my logline/one-line pitch. I have decided that I will never get it right and maybe, just maybe there is really NOT one perfect logline for your work.

I'm thinking that perhaps, as you would do with the Query, you need to slant it a bit to take advantage of the things you want to emphasis for each agent you query. What do you think?

While these submitting things are endlessly worked on, I have started on book 2 of the Moon Tree series and I am so excited. I don't try for a lot of humor, but this book seems to be bringing it out. I am introducing a new teacher and I just keep seeing Dawn French. Now, how can you not laugh when Dawn French is around? The first chapters have written themselves and are now making me work on chapter 3.

But, I have high speed, so ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

Except getting the darn woodpeckers to stop chipping away at the house.

No comments: