Sunday, December 7, 2008

A sample from my Blogger reading list

My blogger reading list provides me with all sorts of wonderful, informative reading. Today, it gave me even more: confusion, laughs, wonder.

Starting from the top, and mind you I was only reading from the list and not opening the site.

Monty Python: Science Fiction Sketch posted from The Swivet - said it all: “Still funny after all these years!” However, since I can't get movies on my dial-up, I'll never know. Love the banner though.

Slush and Punishment: Fairy Toilets at Editorial Anonymous– had three lines about boy fairies failing to put the toilet seat down. And also a post that started like this:

Robert was a sweet little mutt.
His favorite food was cashew nut.
Eating it had given him a bit of a gut.

Slush and Punishment: Love Potion No. 12 at Editorial Anonymous: Something about children falling in love earlier from television watching and a love-struck bunny.

Okay, I’m just reading the blurbs for these, so decided to go to the site and it is hilarious query letters. A good lesson for all.

Then, Editorial Ass posts “Forget doom and gloom!”
Ahh, an answer to Editorial Anonymous and a return to normalcy.
I forgot to link to this great post: Editorial Ass: just what I wanted to see today. So, here is a Hee-larious story from Moonrat.

Buy a book for a Christmas gift

No comments: