Monday, October 13, 2008

I'll be back later today

I am trying to post every three days here on Blogger. I am also trying to be more entertaining here. I think my first few posts were dry as sap. No, make that wheat toast without Brummels & Brown or Jam. Sap probably is not dry. It's smooth.

I post daily, almost, on Savanvleck’s Weblog. I usually post first thing in the morning, on both blogs.

Okay, so not exactly first thing. There is a little matter of feeding the rabbit, or she throws her ceramic dish around and makes a fierce racket. And, Irritating little Chihuahua, or she sits and looks at me and pouts. But, blogs are next. Well, unless I get distracted by other people's blogs and then lunch will be next before I get back to mine. (And, I wonder why I'm not finishing my YA edit. Oh, yes, this week it is back to YA and not Middle Grade.)

So, the whole point to this is that tomorrow morning, I am off to take my mother for her protime blood work (that's to find out if the Warfarin is making her blood too thin). This means that I will show up at her apartment, and she will get ready to go and then want to stop for breakfast and then go to the hospital for her test. Then, we will go to WalMart and/or the grocery store. And, then I will fix things that are wrong on her computer and take her garbage out and do all those little things and maybe get home around three.

Okay, so you could have just read the Title of the blog to learn that I'll be back later. But, be honest, that would not have been near as much fun now, would it?

No comments: