Saturday, August 23, 2014

I really cannot believe how long it has been, but everything is coming to a head now.  The first book in my series is done and the coding is done for Kindle, except for the Chapter head picures, I am workig on. That should not take too long.

My side business is creating more drawings for Zazzle (www.zazzle.com/VanVleckStudio).  My best seller is  an otter drawing so I am working on several more of them. I really favor the elephant and baby and the giraffe and baby but each to their own taste.  No wonder I cannot seem to get one thing done.  I tend to work on my webpage, then work on the drawing, then read what I have to do next for Kindle.  It's one of those Master of none issues. I have a hard time figuring out what is the most important thing to do.  It is not proof-reading this blog. I know that for a fact.

And I wish to thank the four of you who have held in there with me.  All, as I care for a 92 year old mother with dementia and a bad heart and a house full of men, meaning dirt abounds, as well as dirty socks under the table.  REALLY??? You can't take them downstairs with you???  We will not even bother to talk about the three cars that were driven to the junk yard this past week.  We now have one working car and another should be working car with a weird computer starting problem.

I have also been sidetracked by another book I am anxious to work on, as well as the Second book in the Moon Tree Series, which has a character who insists she is not Dawn French, but I know better.

I seem to have developed ADD as an adult though and just realized that I purchased some miniature polymer supplies to create fairies again with.  Sure, I have time for that.

I am off to work on my zazzle drawings, I also want to do an alligator or two.  Just love Alligator Boys. I never realized that an Alligator had a personality.

Or should I work on my website???

Try to write every week.  It should be easy this week as daughter and her friend are coming to visit for the weekend and that is always a lot of laughs and some Bailey's.

No comments: