Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yipee Ki Yi Aye! Character charts done!!

Character Charts are all redone. Like everything, it was a bigger job than I thought. As I went through each character chart, it was much easier to visualize these characters, now that I have lived with them for a while.

Several of the characters had their parts, in the book, fleshed out in the book as well.

Today, I was able to spend some time with Master's Daughter in person. I had to bring my spanking new Character notebook, complete with colored index tabs to separate teachers from students, from others. Her response?

"Okay! Now I know where I got the 'must have it alphabetized, organized, and in a folder' phobia from."

In all fairness, to moa', I believe it originated with my mother and goes hand in hand with the office supply mania we all have.

Now, if I could just learn to spell in Cowboy, my title might make sense

No comments: